Duties & Responsibilities
• Designing and implementing the overall outlet recruiting strategy.
• Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, etc
• Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
• Participating in career fairs.
• Ensuring smooth On-Boarding process for new joiners which includes training of new joiners, co-ordination with relevant departments on starter kits, staff ID cards, etc.
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
• Assist in any ad-hoc task assigned by Superior from time to time.
Must to have:
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• Good command in English and BM.
• 1-2 years of experience in a fast-paced recruiting environment; full-cycle recruiting and sourcing experience.
Good to have:
• Hands-on experience with various selection processes.