Duties & Responsibilities
• Investigate disciplinary issues appropriate disciplinary action recommended including issuing suspension and/or show cause letter, warning letter, and other related disciplinary actions.
• Involved in conducting domestic inquiry including investigating, schedule the event, identify company's witnesses, interviewing witnesses, collect information and data, identify Board of inquiry, prepare exhibits files, and taking minutes.
• Prepares a complete report after domestic inquiry session for management to review and assist in decision making.
• Conduct prompt and thorough investigations in response to employee complaints. Then, identify and recommend implementation of appropriate actions to accomplish a timely resolution of employee concerns to maintain a good rapport between employees and employer.
• Supervise Performance Improvement Plan (PIP).
• Conduct briefing for newly appointed employees on the company’s policies and regulations.
• Liaise with government or any related statutory bodies when deemed necessary.
• Assist in any ad-hoc task assigned by Superior from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): employee and Labour Relations, well versed in Employment Law, Employment Act, and Industrial Relations Act.
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Must possess with own transport.
Permanent (Full Time)
Retail / Wholesale Trading / Property