Duties & Responsibilities
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
• Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
• Handle complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, Symple and other means of tools that company uses.
• Work with all warehouse and transport team to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
• Provide reports to HOD of Supply Chain.
• Happy customer.
• Support clerical and administrative work related to all warehousing and transport activity.
- Degree in any field. Preferably degree in Retailing, customer relation, public relation etc.
- Fast and proactive response attitude towards feedbacks and enquiry received.
- Experience in retail operations, customer service, helpdesk.
Permanent (Full Time)
Retail / Wholesale Trading / Property