Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible in work permit/ employment pass, visa application, special pass, check-out memo for the foreign workers and liaise with immigration officers.
• To register/ renew/ terminate FWCS.
• Annual working permit renewal of foreign workers.
• Ensuring proper maintenance and update worker’s data.
• FOMEMA arrangement for timely check-up.
• Highlighting and handling worker’s recruitment, resignation, end of contract and long leave.
• Monitoring worker’s accommodations, flight tickets, taxi booking, etc.
• Police report arrangement for runaway foreign worker and document preparation as required by Immigration for cancellation of working permit.
• Liaising with Embassy of Philippine in Malaysia for Oversea Employment Contract - OEC approval (for Philippine staffs only)
Must to have:
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• At least 1 Years of working experience in handling foreign worker and expatriate permit and visa application.
• Must possess own transport.
Permanent (Full Time)
Retail / Wholesale Trading / Property