1) Identifying and assessing the training needs of the organization through
job analysis, career paths and consultation with relevant managers.
2) Planning and developing individualized and group training programs that
address specific business needs.
3) Developing and reviewing training manuals that target tangible results.
4) Implementing effective training methods customized for different levels.
5) Monitoring and managing the training budget.
6) Evaluating organizational performance ensuring training that arranged
meeting business needs and improving performance.
7) Assessing employees’ skills, performance and productivity through
observations and feedbacks received identifying areas of improvement.
8) Driving brand values and philosophy through all training and development
9) Effective communication with team members, trainers and management.
10) Creating a curriculum, facilitating strategic training based on the
11) Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal
employees and training vendors developing and delivering training.
12) Managing the technologies and personnel required in developing, managing
and delivering training.
13) Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.