Duties & Responsibilities
1) The person is to help for CU planogramming.
2) The planogram required for this new business will involve from Tobacco, Fresh Food, Confectionery, Beverage, Beverage, Alcoholic, Non Food to private label.
3) He/She will need to have the analytical skill and market insight to justify why the planogram and positioning.
4) He/She will responsible for the product in/out, registration, coordination with Ops and CU merchandising team.
5) He/She will in charge for the maintenance software/master data of CU into our server.
6) Others than CU, he/she will need to split the time to help on Mynews planogramming part.
7) Analyze and interpret information in order to identify opportunities and enhance category performance, incorporating both retailer’s goal and Merchandising business objectives.
8) Prepare space planning planograms and analysis by utilizing Space Planning software and Nielson or retailer data.
9) Collaborate with sales team and retailer to provide analysis to create efficient and functional category schematics
10) Utilize data sources (retailer scan, Nielson, VIP) to ensure proper allocation of space for each item.
11) Generated reports and charts, such as ranking, efficient assortment, days of supply, and space vs sales, to assist in the designing and presentation of schematics
12) Maximize the sales and gross profit of the general merchandise department through effective setting of Planogram that are compliant with merchandising standards, differentiate retailers in the marketplace.
13) Developed category review seclude and action plans to optimize category sales and profits.
14) Reduce inventory levels and SKU counts, when not incompatible with sales and profit objectives.
15) In collaboration with Buyers, determines product selection and items eligible for discontinuation.
16) Work with Buyer to develop and implement effective product and shelf placement in planogram.
17)In charge for new stores and revamp stores planogramming and provide advise.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field.
• Minimum 2-3 years of Space Planning experience.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Business suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Space Planning Software.
• String communication and presentation skills.
• Work win minimum supervision.
Permanent (Full Time)
Retail / Wholesale Trading / Property