Duties & Responsibilities
• Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Accomplishes results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Handling stuff like database management and programming. They will make sure those tasked with actualizing ICT projects in the organization do their work to perfection.
• Work closely with the relevant department to determine the hardware and software to purchase for the organization.
• Effective implementation and detailed timelines for project control.
• Participating in hardware and software assessment.
• Troubleshooting and resolving user problems regarding the organization’s software in time.
• Minimum 6 years in IT projects or related field;
• Preferably Manager specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
• Candidate with PMP certification would be an added advantage;
• Prepare project reporting to working group and senior management.
• Able to work with vendor with off-site development team
• Self-starter, agile in work assignment and strong problem solving skill
• Team Leadership, dynamics and a good team player.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to interface effectively with senior business users & IT.
• Ability to work with peers and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously whilst working under tight deadlines.
• Strong analytical and able to make decisions, exhibit sound and accurate judgment when tackling issues.
• Highly result oriented and can work independently.
• Monitor and track project delivery progress.
• Actively participate in issue management and resolve issues on time.
• Monitor and ensure project delivery timeline on track.
• Analyze and manage project risk.
Permanent (Full Time)
Retail / Wholesale Trading / Property