Purpose of the role:
The CRM Executive will own myNEWS Loyalty Programme and manage the campaign planning, set-up, marketing communication and campaign reporting of CRM within a dynamic environment
• Create, manage, deliver analyse and report all CRM campaigns for the business from campaign planning, to creation, system set up, promotional coms, campaign reporting and analysis.
• Develop and create all promotional coms for all myNEWS CRM campaigns and activities.
• Manage all reports relating to campaign performance, promotional comms and CRM activities to determine the effectiveness.
• Create a content marketing plan for CRM campaigns and promotional comes.
• Develop and brief creative copy and concepts to creative team for design.
• Work closely with marketing team and merchandising teams to co-ordinate CRM related campaigns and activities across the business.
• Work closely with IT team on managing any errors or changes.
• Work closely with operations on briefing upcoming CRM campaigns and activities as well as handling CRM related complaints.
Knowledge & Experience
• At least 2 years experience in a similar role managing campaigns, promotional coms and data analysis.
• Demonstrated experience in working with database, marketing communications and marketing campaigns.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particulary in Excel and Power Point.
• Ability to manage projects, plan, organize and priorities.
• Ability to work effectively under high pressure and minimal supervision.
• Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.