Duties & Responsibilities
• Investigate disciplinary issues appropriate disciplinary action recommended including issuing suspension and/or show cause letter, warning letter, and other related disciplinary actions.
• Involved in conducting domestic inquiry including investigate, schedule the event, identify company's witnesses, interviewing witnesses, collect information and data, identify Board of inquiry, prepare exhibits files and taking minutes.
• Prepares a complete report after domestic inquiry session for management to review and assist in decision making.
• Conduct prompt and thorough investigations in response to employee complaints. Then, identify and recommend implementation of appropriate actions to accomplish a timely resolution of employee concerns to maintain a good rapport between employees and employer.
• Supervise Performance Improvement Plan (PIP).
• Candidate must possess at least bachelor's degree in business studies/administration/management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required.
• Relevant experience in retail industry is an added advantage.