Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for managing the tenancy aspects of properties.
• Assist in RE Department day-to-day activities.
• Coordinate with RE Managers on relevant matters and maintain records accordingly.
• Liaise with Landlords, Project, and Admin Department on the execution of legal documents and disbursement on documentation on time.
• To check the accuracy of Agreements, Documentation, and other relevant documents related to the tenancies.
• To handle arrangement/documentation and all matter pertaining to RE function.
• Keep track and ensure the payment to the Landlords are done promptly.
• Ensure billings, reminders, termination, documentation are carried out in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Tenancy Agreement.
• Assist in handling weekly and monthly reporting updates.
• Any other task assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
• To assist in MYNEWS and MYCU expansion in Malaysia
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent.
• At least three (3) years of working experience in a related field.
• Good negotiation skills and tenancy administration skills.
• Well verse in tenancy agreements.
• Possess reasonable spoken and written English and Bahasa Melayu (additional spoken language will be an added advantage).