Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for supervising staff and maintaining quality control processes, analyzing the results, and giving feedback and guidance to the production team under the direct supervision.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- Breaking down QA strategies or business initiatives into key tasks and identifying accountabilities by aligning communication, people, culture, processes, resources, and system to ensure effective implementation and delivery required results.
- Understanding and utilizing economic, financial and industry data to accurately diagnose production strength and weakness, identifying key issues, developing strategies and plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Processing / Culinary or equivalent with more than 5 years’ experience in role that requires to manage subordinates.
- Familiar with HACCP, Safety Health & Environment , 7 QC tools
- Strong analytical skill