Duties & Responsibilities
- Reading and interpreting meters, gauges and other recording devices and adjusting controls in the operation of the pollution control system.
- Conducting performance monitoring activities which involve sampling, in situ measurements and basic process control laboratory tests.
- Performing corrective actions to address common pollution control upset situations.
- Basic tools, equipment, methods, safe work practices in the operation and routine maintenance of the mechanical and basic electrical components of the pollution control system.
- Typical unit operations and processes utilization for the treatment system.
- Typical causes of pollution control system with non-compliance problems.
- Certified in (CePIETSO-PCP) or (CePIETSO-BP).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience.