- Providing confidential personal assistance to the Deputy Group CEO
including composing and preparing correspondences, reports, and
- Managing meetings schedules, correspondences, reports, call
screening, travel arrangements, and handling private and confidential
- Ensure the decisions and instructions by the Deputy Group CEO are
properly carried out and communicated.
- Assisting to keep track on follow up actions, deadlines, and key focus
- Maintaining strict confidentiality, and interacting professionally with
all levels of management, staff, clients, government departments, and
- To assist in Company events, exhibitions & activities when required.
- Handling any other ad-hoc duties from
- Bachelor’s degree holder with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or its
- Strong interpersonal skills, IT literate with multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong time-management and organization skills.
- Strong English writing skills for formal communications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and
• Good organizational skills and a high level of professionalism.
- Demonstrate positive attitude and willingness to learn.
• Minimum 5-8 years of working experience in the related field.