Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for sales revenue, profit and expansion plan for In Store Food.
• Work with factory and suppliers for new products development and launching to stores.
• Develop product pricing strategy, instore display standard, advertising and monthly promotional plan.
• Liaise with operations to execute compliance, training and SOP creation
• Visiting stores, perform market research on food trend and competitor analysis.
• Store layout planning committee for In Store Food section to ensure efficient process flow and maximized customer experience.
• Ensuring all In Store Food related promotion feedback are recorded, post-mortem report is compiled and documented for future reference & internal improvements.
• Bi-weekly store travel to outlets to get feedback on new products, SOP and engage with customer to gain insights for future developments.
• Conduct internal panelist product presentation & management product testing for product approval.
• Assist in ad hoc task assigned by Superior from time to time.
• Min 3-5 year(s) of working experience in retail / FMCG / food service industry
• Food Technology/Food Science or other relevant background can be considered
• Passion for latest food trend, any kind of professional certification & exposure in F&B, Halal, food safety, food manufacturing or culinary would be added advantage.
• A creative mind to innovate and drive new products and platforms within product categories to help drive the business growth.