- Responsible for all
end-to-end payroll processing functions.
- Subject matter expert on
payroll calculations and statutory advice.
- Responsible on statutory
deduction and payment to statutory adhere to the deadline.
- Prepares reconciliation, payroll and other reports to finance.
- Administer on last payout for
resigned/ terminated staff.
- Filing, maintain and update
all documents regarding payroll (eg: EPF, SOCSO, PCB, OT and attendance of
- Assists in compensation and
benefits administrative functions for Operations team.
- Participates in
administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Performs benefits administration,
including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment
and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Maintains human resource
information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Actively engaging in Company
activities/events for employee engagement programs, CSR supports, employee
non benefits program.
- Liaises with internal and
external Auditors, assists as necessary and provides any required
- Keeps up to date with relevant
regulations/legislation, acts and implements changes where necessary; ensures
Payroll team are fully informed of any such changes.
Consolidate and provide
monthly or ad-hoc payroll reports for other information on payroll and
Any Ad-hoc task assigned by
Superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least
Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource
Management or equivalent.
- Well versed in Employment Act
- ·Good command in English and BM.
At least 2 years of working
experience in the related field is required.
- Has experience in Rymnet System would be an added