Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the daily delivery activities to different outlets and through different routes by using company van.
• Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods.
• Following delivery routes and time schedules that planned by superior/ operations coordinator.
• Taking care, the goods/orders, ensure no damages/discrepancy during in-transit.
• Load, unload, and deliver items to outlets in a safe and timely manner.
• To ascertain and confirmed counting is correct.
• Performs other general delivery area duties as needed.
• Adhere to company operating policies and procedures, assigned routes and schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
• Perform general cleanliness interior and exterior and preventative maintenance of the vehicle.
• Report any accidents/ injuries, unfulfillment delivery, major repairs and maintenances to superior immediately.
• Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks, arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
• Proven working experience as van and/or van sales.
• Possess valid B2 or D valid license.
• Possess a valid Goods Driver License (GDL) is a must.
• Good driving record and no traffic violation records.
• Basic knowledge of van maintenance.
• Basic mathematical knowledge.
• Able to organize time and workload.
• Friendly and good communication skills.
• Accuracy and attention to details.
• Integrity, Honesty, Accountable and Reliability.
Good to have:
• Willing to work 6 days/week and include weekends and public holiday.
• Willing to work at night/shift and on weekends if needed.
• Possess an SPM and/or above.
• Good working attitude