Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitoring daily inventory process for 3 keys area (Inbound, picking, outbound) to meet the accuracy level.
- Planning and supervise daily /weekly/monthly cycle count routine.
- Performs data analysis, identify opportunities / risk / root cause on the stock loss.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and annual summaries related to inventory accuracy.
- Identify and report on issue and trends. Escalate of review.
- Assist on the planning for annual stock take activities.
- Focusing on Allocation Rejection - Rejection caused by DC or genuine OOS.
- Tracking "Wrong Order Qty" during picking.
- Item master creation and upload in WMS
- Location FEFO checking, make sure items in pick face location.
- Lot change/ expiry update
- Monitor items once less than 30 days transfer to return department.
Weekly or Monthly
- Weekly report on stock holding & Stock expiry . Which will be sent out to key stakeholders.
- Weekly report for non-Movement item . Which will be sent out to key stakeholders.
- Issue GRN and email to supplier to collect return and prepare template pull in system
- Item location transfer due to product recall and discontinued for return for supplier collection
- Item Status management
- Non-returnable items management
- Prepare finance document
MBA/Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain Management/Business Management or equivalent
At least 1 year of working experience in Supply Chain Management/Demand & Supply Planning/Sales and Operations Planning process
Applicant from FMCG industry is added advantage
Working experience in supply chain environment is an added advantage
Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
Good communication skills and ability to work with all levels of people
Excellent presentation skills
Strong interpersonal, process-oriented, detail, and analytical
Strategic thinking ability, always seeking areas for improvement to create growth, and improve financial performance
Strong computer literacy(particularly in WMS, Microsoft Excel, with competency in pivot tables and macro functionality
Possess a positive attitude and team player
Accuracy and attention to detail