1. Candidate must possess at least a diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate diploma, in Administration/ Human Resource/ Project Administration
2. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in administration.
3. Ability to keep track of and report on activity.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Able to work under fast-paced projects environment.
6. Experience in dealing landlord, contractors, and vendors.
7. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Teams software.
8. Willing to work for long hours and weekends/public holidays.