Duties & Responsibilities
• To oversee a group of stores and work with a respective store sales manager / store sales supervisor to develop and implement short term and long-term tactical plans in line with the company's strategies.
• To do planning and monitoring on every store sales performance and to ensure target given by management can be achieved.
• To conduct a bi-weekly store performance counselling session with each store manager, to identify store’s operational bottlenecks and suggest solutions for improvement.
• To prepare regular report and to come out with all finding and action plan and propose to RSM.
• Be sensitive to competitor activities or changes that affect the environment of the store. Implement remedy to continuously improve.
•To conduct regular visit to the stores under your care at all times
• To ensure every store is compliance with ICD score
• To ensure every store offered basic customer service (Smile, Greet and say Thank You) to customer without fail.
• To handle customers' complaints and concerns calmly; find a professional solution. (calling on RSM when necessary)
• To do daily review on every store’s cleaning checklist. To ensure every outlet is in clean and tidy condition by performing daily cleaning activities accordingly to cleaning schedule.
• Daily monitor on the outlet receiving abnormality report, to ensure all store is performed 100% receiving upon every delivery from DC or direct supplier.
• During daily store visit, to ensure store being properly maintained:
•Full shelving display according to planogram without OOS.
•All products are displayed with correct and nice price tag.
•All products are front faced and being push to front.
•No damaged, expired, and short expiry stock displayed on sales floor.
•All products are arranged in FIFO basis.
•Storeroom are maintained neatly and easily accessible
• Daily monitor on outlet ordering activity, to ensure stock ordering being done properly and consistently, neither OOS nor over stock are allowed.
• To ensure up-selling and cross-selling being done by every outlet to increase basket size of transaction.
• To ensure every store’s EOD being done properly on daily basis.
• To ensure every store’s cash collection is done bank in on daily basis.
• To perform cash check at store level every time visit to any store.
• To ensure every outlet is open and close according to predetermine shopping time.
• To ensure that every equipment in every store is under good condition. To report and follow up on all the maintenance issue, including Internal and Direct Suppliers’ equipment.
• To ensure every store is holding enough Coin Floats, Drawer Float, and E-Pay Vouchers for daily cashier operation.
• To monitor and ensure every outlet has sufficient manpower to operate the outlets through managing the outlet timetable and monitor on the staff’s attendance.
• To hold area meeting with all Store Sales Supervisor, Store Sales Manager to ensure communication from HQ successfully delivered and understand by every staff.
• Assist in ad-hoc task assigned by Superior from time to time.
• Work closely with HR and proactively do hiring to ensure no shortage of manpower in the area.
• To train and develop high performing subordinates, coach them for continuous career progression to the next level.
• To motivate staff and maintain a positive environment in every store that results in stable retention and reduction of labour turnover
• Willing to work 6 days/week, include weekends and public holiday.
• Willing to work long or irregular hours and on call to respond to outlet crisis / emergencies.
• At least 3 years of working experience in fast moving retail format.
• At least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field
• Willing to travel and possess own transport.
• Proactive, open-minded, self-motivated.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and emotional intelligence.
• Passionate about customer service.
• Good analytical skill to access situational problems and solve problem by using root cause approach
Good to have:
• Degree in any field
• Sales background/ Experience in CVS sector