Duties & Responsibilities
• To conduct audit for all outlet, warehouse and distribution center and to examine stock movement transactions, documents, records and procedures in order to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of Inventory Management System.
• To liaise with other Internal Control Section (CCTV, Cash Management and Inspection) and to obtain all audit evidence
• To prepare the audit working papers and audit reports by highlighting audit findings and to recommend appropriate controls to address the root cause of the control issues or to improve operational efficiency
• To plan for cycle and annual stock take
• To assist in improvement of audit programs and questionnaires during audit fieldwork
• To conduct follow-up audit on agreed action plans
• To perform ad-hoc audit, special review and investigation as and when required.
• Opportunity for job rotation to other Internal Control Section
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
• Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Excel, Pivot Table, etc
• Minimum 1 year of working experience in the related field is required
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Possess strong reporting writing and presentation skills, meticulous and attention to details.
• Willing to travel