Duties & Responsibilities
- To manage the day-to-day paper works such as correspondence and Landlords liaison based in office
- To execute tenancy renewal for existing outlets, Letter of Offer and Tenancy Agreements
- To communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- To draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- To deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- To liaise with Landlords when project/admin departments are having documentation issues for business license application
- To keep abreast of MyNEWS and MyCU mapping and expansion mapping
- To maintain proper filing systems to ensure the traceability of documents & updates into System (on-going development)
- To generate summary reports on outstanding documentations or reports every beginning of the month and end of the month
- To manage, organize and update for reports related to tenancy agreement, master list for rental rate and etc.
- To manage and follow up with documentation in the Real Estate Department and ensure all proper legal documents (including new and renewal tenancies) is in order (inclusive of payment matters)
- Any other miscellaneous administrative roles for the Real Estate Department
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree qualification or equivalent.
- Competent in writing and communicating in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Prior experience would be an added advantage in the related field.
- Demonstrates ability to be independent with minimal supervision and able to work in a team.