Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide first-level support to users on the IT application assigned related requests and inquiries.
• Coordinating, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and rectifying incoming system issues.
• To develop, maintain, test, conduct user training, and improve the applications.
• Follow-up and communicate effectively with relevant parties to ensure the project is delivered on time.
• To create application and business processes documentation
• Ensure all mandatory project/ change request documents are properly tested, signed off, and documented.
• To handle ad-hoc tasks assigned from time to time assigned by superior.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum 1 year working experience in an IT application support environment will be an added advantage.
• Fresh graduate/ Entry level candidates are encouraged.
• Knowledge in MSSQL/HTML/CSS/.Net is an added advantage.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills, good communication skills, detail oriented, possess initiative, and ability to work independently with minimum supervision