- Responsible for sales revenue, profit and expansion plan for RTE Food.
- Work with factory and suppliers for new products development and launching to stores.
- Develop product pricing strategy, instore display standard, advertising and monthly promotional plan.
- Liaise with operations to execute compliance, training and SOP creation
- Visiting stores, perform market research on food trend and competitor analysis.
- Store layout planning committee for RTE Food section to ensure efficient process flow and maximised customer experience.
- Ensuring all Counter Food related promotion feedback are recorded, post-mortem report is compiled and documented for future reference & internal improvements.
- Bi-weekly store travel to outlets to get feedback on new products, SOP and engage with customer to gain insights for future developments.
- Conduct internal panellist product presentation & management product testing for product approval.
- Assist in adhoc task assigned by Superior from time to time
- Min 3-5 year(s) of working experience in retail / FMCG / food service
- Food Technology/Food Science or other relevant background can be
- Passion for latest food trend, any kind of professional certification &
exposure in F&B, Halal, food safety, food manufacturing or culinary would
be added advantage
- A creative mind to innovate and drive new products and platforms
within product categories to help drive the business growtH
Good to have:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in retail operation and quick service restaurant
- Result oriented, able to work at a fast pace, multi-task and tight