Duties & Responsibilities
1 To perform site measurement on the confirmed outlet.
2 To prepare project schedule for all contractors from site take over date to handover back to
operation for business, make sure all contractors follow the schedule for project
3 To liaise with landlord/ mall management/ local council/ BOMBA/ TNB/ Syabas to obtain
necessary approval during project implementation stage.
4 to check contractor workmanship by regular site visit, workmanship/material that not in par
with specification will be rejected and replaced with new.
5 To attend to contractor/supplier project query and provide solution to them
6 To organize project meeting to drive the project toward completion, regular site visit is a
7 to fulfill mall management requirement, make sure Pre-Opening Inspection (POI) is
approved by mall management prior to handover.
8 to perform project handover to operation
9 to walk through outlet with contractor to check defects, make sure all defects are closed
within 2 weeks after handover.
10 To make sure project closing administration is completed by obtaining as-built drawing,
Operation Manual, VO clarification and Invoices Processing.
11 To build inter-department rapport for better working environment.
12 To assist on urgent maintenance request whenever required
13 To assist on other works, deem suitable from time to time.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's
Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical & Electrical, Civil
Structure, Architectural, Real Estate Management or equivalent)
2. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in F&B/retail facilities.
3. Experience in project planning and scheduling.
4. Ability to keep track of and report on activity.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to express new ideas.
6. Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
7. Good knowledge of electrical wiring for single phase and 3 phase, includes lightings.
8. Good knowledge of commercial kitchen equipment.
9. Good knowledge of general plumbing & carpentry.
10. Good knowledge of air conditioning.
11. Willing to work for long hours and weekends/public holidays.
12. Own transport and willing to travel around Klang Valley, and outstation regularly