- Responsible in ensuring the work permit/ employment pass, visa application, special pass, check-out memo for the foreign workers are active and liaise with immigration officers.
- To register/ renew/ terminate FWCS.
- Annual working permit renewal of foreign workers.
- Ensuring proper maintenance and update worker’s data.
- FOMEMA arrangement for timely check-up.
- Highlighting and handling worker’s recruitment, resignation, end of contract and long leave.
- Monitoring worker’s accommodations, flight tickets, taxi booking, etc.
- Police report arrangement for runaway foreign worker and document preparation as required by Immigration for cancellation of working permit.
- To comply to all government and statutory requirements for direct labour.
- Any Ad-hoc task assigned by Superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in handling foreign worker and expatriate permit and visa application in the Manufacturing Industry.
- Sound knowledge of Labor Law, Employment Act and Industrial Relations Act is essential.
- Must possess with own transport and willing to travel.