•Assist production manager to monitor overall production
department in term of manpower, machine, material, quality, and
•Make sure all necessary production documents and checklists
updated on time
Duties & Responsibilities
• Establish and commit to strategic direction by production manager to
accomplish long term goals or objectives by analyzing factual data and/or
reasonable assumptions, taking into considerations resources, constraints,
and organizational value
• Execute improvement activities and yield study to improve production
efficiency and output.
• Ensure all documents well documented and organized. Come up with ideas
to simplify documents and keep updated as new product launches.
• Testing and monitoring equipment, updating current system processes and
conducting risk assessments.
• To fulfil internal and external customer satisfaction and to achieve Key
Performance Indicators (KPI) set by the superiors.
• To direct and coordinate the activities of the total production by
maximizing output within the defined quality levels and forecast
requirements at minimum cost through the effective utilization of resources.
• Continuously to improve methods, effectiveness and resource utilization
and critically review and monitor production results
• Liaise with R&D and QA department during new product launch to ensure
machine and manpower capacity
• Update formulas and prepare necessary documents for new product trials
• Ensure KPI, productivity, data plan, SOP, work instructions, employee
training records, daily and monthly checklists updated and verified all the
• Eager to learn new things from superiors and experienced staffs to adopt the
• Good communication with R&D and QA team to deal with improvement
activities, quality complaints, product trials and sop.
• Using appropriate delegation to create sense of ownership of higher-level
organizational issue and encouraging individuals to stretch beyond their
• Will act as trainer to train staffs, leaders, and foreign workers on new
product sop, documenting and any process improvement activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Food Processing / Manufacturing or equivalent with
more than 2 years’ experience in process improvement activities or
Good to have:
• Familiar with Safety Health and Environment and Halal requirement.
• Working knowledge of lean manufacturing, line capacity and process
optimization an added advantage
• Strong analytical person
• Have intermediate understanding on MS Office; especially excel formulas
• Have experience ISO 19001 & ISO 14001 audits