Duties & Responsibilities
• Undertake to prepare management reports which include fixed overheads report, monthly management accounts, monthly financial statements and other ad-hoc reports upon request
• To do full set account.
• To support in financial planning and analysis in cost and revenue, annual budgeting and forecasting process
• Accounts payable function - ensure all payables function are planned and executed within stipulated deadlines. This includes verification of suppliers' invoices, expenses claim and intercompany payment for e-payments and cheque processing. To ensure the bank reconciliation, creditor reconciliation and aging are completed to support financial closing process
• Accounts receivable function - ensure all receivables function are monitored to ensure prompt collection of invoices. To ensure debtor's aging and reconciliation are completed to support financial closing process
• General ledger function - to perform verification of journal posting or template to ensure accuracy of GL code, cost centres and activity codes. Prepare and perform analytical and variances review of balance sheet accounts and profit and loss expenses accounts to support monthly management reporting reports.
• To prepare relevant schedules to support the figures stated in balance sheet.
• To initiate business process improvements.
• To support ad-hoc task as and when required by the Finance Manager and management.
• To lead a team consists of Account Clerks/Executive
• Assist in any ad-hoc task assigned by Superior from time to time.
• Required skill(s): SQL, ERP, Sage X3 Accounting Software, MS Excel.
• At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required.