- Investigate disciplinary issues
appropriate disciplinary action recommended including issuing suspension and/or
show cause letter, warning letter, and other related disciplinary actions.
- Involved in conducting domestic
inquiry including investigate, schedule the event, identify company's
witnesses, interviewing witnesses, collect information and data, identify Board
of inquiry, prepare exhibits files and taking minutes.
- Prepares a complete report after
domestic inquiry session for management to review and assist in decision
- Conduct prompt and thorough
investigations in response to employee complaints. Then, identify and recommend
implementation of appropriate actions to accomplish a timely resolution of
employee concerns to maintain a good rapport between employees and employer.
- Supervise Performance Improvement Plan (PIP).
- Candidate must possess at least
Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource
Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required