- Responsible in ensuring the work
permit/ employment pass, visa application, special pass, check-out memo for the
foreign workers are active and liaise with immigration officers.
- To register/ renew/ terminate
- Annual working permit renewal of
- Ensuring proper maintenance and
update worker’s data.
- FOMEMA arrangement for timely
- Highlighting and handling worker’s
recruitment, resignation, end of contract and long leave.
- Monitoring worker’s
accommodations, flight tickets, taxi booking, etc.
- Police report arrangement for
runaway foreign worker and document preparation as required by Immigration for cancellation
of working permit.
- Liaising with Embassy of Philippine in Malaysia for Oversea Employment
Contract - OEC approval (for Philippine staffs only)
- To comply to all government and
statutory requirements for direct labour.
- Any Ad-hoc task assigned by Superior from time
- Candidate must possess at least
Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource
Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working
experience in handling foreign worker and expatriate permit and visa
- Sound knowledge of Labor Law,
Employment Act and Industrial Relations Act is essential
- Must possess with own transport.