Duties & Responsibilities
• Checking new joiner application and ensure documentation is completed before processing the candidates.
• Maintain and update employees’ personal information in HR System.
• Monitoring of staff confirmation, send out reminders in due course.
• Prepare of letters related to HR (Confirmation, Acceptance of Resignation, Transfer, Promotion, etc)
• To ensure that there is a smooth transition of information from HR to the relevant departments (Training & Operation Department).
• Monthly compiles reports from the database.
• Response to employees’ queries and requests, aids and advice on matters pertaining to HR operation matters.
• Assist in the efficient day-to-day operation of the human resources department.
• Any Ad-hoc task assigned by Superior from time to time
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• Well versed in Employment Act 1955.
• Good command in English and BM.
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required.