Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring on the expiry and lot are
align with physical based on the stock holding days/ageing report
- Collaborate with merchandising
department on the item status either continues selling, discontinued or
dispose. Item with discontinued to sell will be transfer into RETURN location
and work along and align the information with general worker.
- Maintain appropriate stock level
according to seasonal promotions and ads.
- Monitoring on daily cycle count
- Review and apply daily inventory
activities, including movements and deletions
- Communicate complex inventory problems
to Assistant Manager promptly.
- Asist on weekly, monthly, and yearly
stock count activities and generate/prepare complete reports on inventory
- Managing Inventory Accuracy
- Oversee on the item returned to
- Ensuring compliance with all safety
and standard procedure
- Ensure team are working to quality,
standard and 5S need to be maintained.
related warehousing duties as assigned by Assistant Manager
interpersonal skills. Build strong relationships and relates well with others
to drive results.
- Demonstrate and encourage collaboration and teamwork.
- Show the
ability to listen and seek understanding others’ point of view.
- Able to
function with minimal supervision.
- Understanding Inventory, ERP, and warehouse management.