Duties & Responsibilities
1. To achieve effective and efficient maintenance, not limiting to, Company Head Office, Food Processing Centre, Cold Chain Center, Dry Distribution Centers, hostels, and Outlet Stores.
2. To partner with Operations and COE Trainers on equipment & outlet related issue; trouble shoot within KPI timeline to reduce business down time.
3. To review all service contracts in conjunction with Purchasing Department
4. To manage and plan maintenance technician teams work schedule by priority.
5. To conduct periodic preventative & corrective maintenance, pest control to mitigate loss of business and loss of goods.
6. To ensure documentation and preparation of daily progress reports and maintenance logs
7. To make sure all kitchen equipment are operate at optimum condition, with planned preventive maintenance to achieve minimum to zero downtime.
8. To ensure stock is recorded and tracked whenever there is any stock movement and produce Monthly Management Report.
9. To enforce safety compliances and all regulatory compliances to prevent loss of operating hours, company profit and reputation.
10. To prepare Annual Budget and successfully obtain approval from Management in conjunction with superior.
11. To build inter-department rapport for better working environment.
12. To assist on other works, deem suitable from time to time.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
2. At least 5 year(s) of working experience in F&B/retail facilities, at least 2 years in manager/assistant manager position.
3. Experience in maintenance/ preventive maintenance.
4. Ability to keep track of and report on activity.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
7. Good knowledge of electrical wiring for single phase and 3 phase, includes lightings.
8. Good knowledge of commercial kitchen equipment.
9. Good knowledge of general plumbing & carpentry.
10. Good knowledge of air conditioning.
11. Willing to work for long hours and weekends/public holidays.
12. Own transport and willing to travel around Klang Valley, and outstation if needed.