Duties & Responsibilities
• Senior role within the Operations team, responsible for day to day
operations and financial performance, through effective
collaboration with Area Sales Managers, Store Managers
• Oversee operations to ensure compliance to SOPs, safety
regulations, implementation policies and guidelines in the stores.
• Manage budget and P&L of the stores, increase sales and
profitability across all assigned stores, analyse sales figures,
interpret and maintain awareness of market trends in the retail
• Monitor performance against agreed KPI, and motivating teams in
SOPs and improve team member’s competencies in relation to
their roles and responsibilities
• Communicate regularly with the Area Sales Managers, Store
Managers and manage them appropriately, dealing with matters
as they may rise in a professional, efficient and thorough manner
• Provide guidance to Store Manager in planning of all outlet
operations with the goal of providing customers with excellent
quality products and customer service to generate sales and
create positive environment within the store.
• Maintain an efficient and a smooth operation and work
environment by analysing business results and market situations,
auditing and assessing outlet performance and enforcing health
and safety rules.
• Plan, review and execute inventory management, control and to
make purchases and stocks based on sales volume.
• Ensuring all operational and personnel paperwork is accurate,
complete and submitted on time.
• Monitoring controllable store expenses for profitability.
• Able to manage and handle customer complaints or dissatisfaction
and investigate causes and reasons for customer complaints.
• Lead in organizing monthly operations meeting
• Ensure each stores operates safely and in compliance with current
• Manage the process of opening new stores, assisted by Store
• Provide regular reports to General Manager of store performance,
HR issues and other operational matters
• Represent the brand in a professional manner and will fulfill any
other reasonable duties assigned by General Manager
Must Have :
• Willing to work 5 days/week, include weekends and public holiday.
• Willing to work long or irregular hours and on call to respond to
outlet crisis / emergencies.
• At least 8 years of working experience in fast moving retail format.
• At least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field
• Willing to travel and possess own transport.
• Performance oriented sales result focused.
• Proactive, open-minded, self-motivated.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and emotional intelligence.
• Passionate about customer service.
• Good analytical skill to access situational problems and solve
problem by using root cause approach
Good to have:
• Strong communicator with good interpersonal skills
• People management and motivation skills
• Maintain high ethical standards, show fairness in dealing with other
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• A team player with good leadership and interpersonal skills.