Duties & Responsibilities
* Assist in monitoring of dependencies program/script/job running in SQL Server for corporate system.
* Design, plan, deploy, coordinate and execute application development by phases, implementation and production support activities
* Support corporate IT system users by providing guides, troubleshoot and resolve.
* Assist and guide team member.
* Ensure adequate test and post-mortem for newly release solution.
* Ensure company policies are followed.
* Drive service and process improvement initiatives across corporate system
* Perform troubleshooting and production incidents/issues and appropriate escalation to application vendor on problem resolution and release of fixes.
* Act as point-of-contact for issues impacting corporate system and escalate if necessary.
* Assist in guiding, training and managing of team members and coordinating assignment of activities within the team.
* Engage with business users in understanding and interpreting user requirements, specification gathering, documentation and liaising with relevant stakeholders (eg: application vendor) in technical solution development and delivery.
* Lead and guide employees through an organized activities aimed at introducing corporate system best practices.
* To review and reduce repetitive task via introducing new flow or change of business SOP.
* Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
* Minimum 1 year working in similar role or over 3 years in executive role.
* MS-SQL, MS VB.net or C#.net is compulsory.
* Must be self-motivated and posses the desire for self-development.
* Excellent verbal communication, and the ability to convey important information clearly and effectively.
* Good delegator, mediator and team player.
* Ability to work autonomously when required.
* People person, able to provide excellent customer service.
* Quick decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
* Excellent time management.
* Responsible, goal oriented and organized.
* Strong attention to detail and able to multitask.
* Confident, proactive and willing to take on workplace challenges .
* Great listening skills and able to take direction from individuals in higher-level positions.
* Likable by most and able to motivate others.