1. Developing and maintaining Risk Management policy and
framework for the Company
2. Developing Risk Management reporting structure.
3. Developing Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) for risk
4. Establishing and reviewing Risk Appetite for the Company wide.
5. Developing Key Risk Profile (KRP) for the company group wide.
6. Reviewing key risk, ensuring all significant risks are managed
effectively by the risk owner.
7. Coordinating periodic risk management review, preparing and
presenting quarter risk management report to Risk Management
8. Developing and monitoring Key Risk Indicator (KRI).
9. Developing and reporting incidents and loss event to Board
10. Conducting risk management training and awareness to
11. Reviewing, validating and ensuring adherence of Departmental
Standard Operating Procedure.
12. Identifying loopholes, areas for improvement with risk aversion and
pragmatic cost saving measures recommendations.
13. Periodically reviewing all the operations procedures, identifying
potential gaps in control and process improvement.
1. Ensuring compliance to regulatory requirement by Bank Negara
➢ Money Services Business guidelines – Sector 3
➢ Money Services Business Act,2011
➢ Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorism Financing and
Proceeds of Unlawful Activities Act, 2011 (AMLATFPUA
2. Ensuring proper KYC are carried out for all customers in accordance
to the SOP.
3. Ensuring cash audits are accurately and properly documented in the
outlets and HQ. Reporting shortages and investigate if occurs
4. Timely reporting with STR to principals.
5. Identifying potential process vulnerability and device contingencies
if such vulnerabilities exist.
6. Timely reporting to agent based on their request.
7. Proper filing system in safe keeping documents in the outlet and HQ
8. Developing training awareness on AML/CFT to staff level
9. Monthly report with compliance findings submission to
Must to have:
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree or professional
degree in accounting & finance.
Good to have:
1. Preferably a member of Malaysian Institute of Internal Auditors.
2. Well versed with Bursa Listing Requirement, guidelines of Securities
Commission & Malaysian Code of Corporate Governance.
3. Minimum of 5 years audit work experience from accounting firms
& multinational companies.
4. Good written & verbal communication skill.