Duties & Responsibilities
• To oversee a group of stores and work with a respective Operation Manager to develop and implement short term and long-term tactical plans in line with the company's strategies.
• To do planning and monitoring on every area sales performance and to ensure target given by management can be achieved.
• To conduct monthly Regional Meeting with Operation Manager, to get feedback from each area performance, challenges, formulate solution and action plan to overcome the challenges.
• To conduct one to one buddy store visit plus counselling session with each Operation Manager in monthly basis, to identify store’s operational bottlenecks and suggest solutions for improvement.
• To prepare regular report and to come out with all finding and action plan and propose to Operation Director.
• Be sensitive to competitor activities or changes that affect the environment of the store. Implement remedy to continuously improve.
• To ensure every store is compliance with SQC, FSC and ICD score.
• To ensure every store offered basic customer service (Smile, Greet and say Thank You) to customer without failed.
• To handle customers' complaints and concerns calmly; find a professional solution.
• To do daily review on every store’s cleaning checklist. To ensure every outlet is in clean and tidy condition by performing daily cleaning activities accordingly to cleaning schedule.
• To do daily monitoring on the outlet receiving abnormality report, to ensure all store is performed 100% receiving upon every delivery from DC or direct supplier.
• During daily store visit, to ensure store being properly maintained:
- Full shelving display according to planogram without OOS.
- All products are displayed with correct and nice price tag.
- All products are front faced and being push to front.
- No damaged, expired, and short expiry stock displayed on sales floor.
- All products are arranged in FEFO basis.
- Storeroom are maintained neatly and easily accessible.
• Daily monitor on outlet ordering activity, to ensure stock ordering being done properly and consistently, neither OOS nor over stock are allowed.
• To ensure up-selling and cross-selling being done by every outlet to increase basket size of transaction.
• To ensure every store’s EOD being done properly on daily basis.
• To ensure every store’s cash collection is done bank in on daily basis.
• To perform cash check at store level every time visit to any store.
• To ensure every outlet is open and close according to predetermine operating hours.
• To ensure that every equipment in every store is under good condition. To report and follow up on all the maintenance issue, including Internal and Direct Suppliers’ equipment.
• To ensure every store is holding enough Coin Floats, Drawer Float, and E-Pay Vouchers for daily cashier operation.
• To monitor and ensure every outlet has sufficient manpower to operate the outlets through managing the outlet timetable and monitor on the staff’s attendance.
• To random sit in area meeting within OM and all SM/OS to ensure communication from HQ successfully delivered and understand by every staff.
• Assist in ad-hoc task assigned by Superior from time to time.
• Work closely with HR and proactively do hiring to ensure no shortage of manpower in the area.
• To train and develop high performing subordinates, coach them for continuous career progression to the next level.
• To motivate staff and maintain a positive environment in every store that results in stable retention and reduction of labour turnover.
• Willing to work 5 days/week, include weekends and public holiday.
• Willing to work long or irregular hours and on call to respond to outlet crisis / emergencies.
• At least 8 years of working experience in fast moving retail format.
• At least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field
• Willing to travel and possess own transport.
• Performance oriented sales result focused.
• Proactive, open-minded, self-motivated.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and emotional intelligence.
• Passionate about customer service.
• Good analytical skill to access situational problems and solve problem by using root cause approach.
Good to have:
• Degree in any field
• Sales background.