Duties & Responsibilities
1. Support Demand Planning Manager in the weekly demand forecasts and weekly allocations for MK & MR (both myNEWS and myCU) and various Fresh Food (FF) categories based on sales data, and sales & marketing activities (promotions, phase in/phase out, new launches, product discontinuations).
2. Prepare weekly allocation files for MK and MR (both myNEWS and myCU), weekly FF sales report, internal sales review & other reports as requested by Management.
3. Fully in-charge on the new ordering for new stores and spot any ordering abnormality across all the stores to ensure consistent planned delivery and to avoid OOS.
4. Ensure all outlets have sufficient SOH and proactively to spot insufficient SOH abnormality to avoid OOS / loss sales situation.
5. Support the rest of FF team members for NPD & launch to stores.
6. Assist in ad-hoc tasks assigned by Superior from time to time.
1. Min 2-3 year(s) of working experience in retail/ CVS / FMCG / food service industry
2. Data Analyst / Data Scientist/ Demand Planning / Supply Planning / Production Planning or other relevant F&B Operations background can be considered
3. Think out of the box; make use of the tools / IT expertise to minimise manual work and aim for automation.
4. Highly analytical mind, communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills to support business-decision making and help drive business efficiency
5. Passion for F&B and K-Culture
Good to have:
1. Japanese and/or Korean speaking would be advantageous
2. Result oriented, able to work at a fast pace, multi-task and tight deadlines environment