Duties & Responsibilities
• Performing unit testing, system integration testing, project implementation, support and maintenance for all operations support.
• Develop, test and bug fixes for mobile/web application.
• Work closely with team to accomplish business and technical requirements.
• Develop, maintaining and improving in house integration, process and systems web applications.
• Understand user requirements and translate into robust technical solutions, focusing on performance, scalability, reusability and security.
• Continuous explore, evaluating and implementing new technologies and practices to improve overall quality of the product.
• Build practical UI experiences that goes beyond just barebones functional.
• Monitor performance of live apps and continuously improve both on code and experience level.
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
Must to have:
• At least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Must take initiative to be productive and efficient.
• Committed to meet project deadlines, willing to share creative ideas, and open constructive feedbacks.
• Experience designing and working with relational and multi-dimensional models.
• Fluent in English (oral and written) on business level.
• Possess good work ethic, attitude with good follow-through.
Good to have :
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in retail industry is preferable.