Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieving outlet sales targets, managing manpower & executing sales strategies.
- Ensuring outlets adherence to Standard Operating Policies & Procedures
- Daily operational matters which includes sales promotion activities, merchandising compliances, logistic issues, stock control and software & hardware maintenance.
- Leading outlet Supervisors & Associates Achieving stores’ KPI by coaching, guidance & motivating
- Coordinating with Human Resource department in manpower planning, staff recruitment, conducting appraisals & training.
- Willing to work during weekend & public holiday.
- Willing to work long or irregular hours – shift work & public holidays.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field is required.
- Proactive, open-minded, self-motivated.