Duties & Responsibilities
1) Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with relevant managers.
2) Plan and develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
3) Develop and review training manuals that target tangible results.
4) Implement effective training methods customized for different levels.
5) Monitors and manage the training budget.
6) Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
7) Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity through observations and feedbacks received to identify areas of improvement.
8) Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
9) Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
10) Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organization’s goals.
11) Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
12) Manage the technologies and personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
13) Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
Must to have:
MS Office tools (Words, Excel, Powerpoint), training development & facilitation skills, documentation skills, analytical skills, organisation & time management skills, planning skills and leadership skills.
Good to have:
Experience in Convenience Retail Training