Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring proper planning and monitoring for the readiness of New Outlets opening is within the expectation of the Company and the Operations Manager.
- Liaising and follow up with relevant departments on daily operational matters including new outlet opening, monthly sales promotion, merchandizes, logistic, and other related issues related to New Outlets Opening.
- To support and coaching new outlet staff until they are able to stand alone in outlet (3-4 Days from the opening date).
- To support and monitoring Category Touch-Up and Outlet Revamp.
- Assistant to Senior Operations Manager and Operations Manager on managing ad hoc issues (includes outlet opening, re-setup of not well managed outlet) ensuring smooth operations within the region.
- Willing to work 6 days/week, include weekends and public holiday.
- Willing to work long or irregular hours and on call to respond to outlet crisis / emergencies.
- At least 3 years of working experience in FMCG.
- At least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field
- Willing to travel and possess own transport (Southern Region - Melaka & johor).
- Proactive, open-minded, self-motivated.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and emotional intelligence.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Good analytical skill to access situational problems and solve problem by using root cause approach