Duties & Responsibilities
- Selecting and developing profitable new product lines.
- Managing relationships with suppliers and negotiating the reductions of goods sold costs.
- Overall effectiveness of supply chain and cost management.
- Leading and developing marketing plans.
- Keep abreast of the current market trends, customer requirements, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities.
- Conducting range reviews and undertaking continuous improvement of the product offered through effective range analysis.
- Creating effective relationships with outlet staff through regular telephone communication and visits.
- Retail buying experience with relevant product category.
- Account management skills and experience of working with large branded suppliers.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience of negotiating income and promotional support from Suppliers.
- Understanding of Profit and Loss management.
- Engaging and influential communication.
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to use data to drive business decisions.