Duties & Responsibilities
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, distribution, disposing and maintenance operations.
- Adhering to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
- Maintaining the SOPs, ensuring being adhered by warehouse team at all times.
- Managing stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
- Recruiting, coaching and motivating warehouse team.
- Producing reports and statistics regularly (In/out status report, dead stock report etc).
- Directing staff which includes foreign workers, supervising their day to day work and overseeing work assigned by team leaders.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Logistic/ Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good in data entry and computer skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work on 6 days week and public holiday.
- Knowledge in inventory management and equipment maintenance is added advantage.