Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage raw materials generally.
- Order raw materials, check raw materials usage, and estimate the needed order quantity.
- Carry out stock inventory report twice a month and report to production management.
- Condition checking when goods receiving.
- Negotiation with suppliers on raw materials price and strive to reduce raw materials cost.
- Always check stock inventory to ensure that there is no raw materials shortage.
- Order appropriate amount of raw materials by referring weekly production volume forecast.
- Monitoring, expediting and follow up closely on the delivery schedule.
- Work independently in performing procurement functions ranging from pre-qualifying, sourcing, evaluating, negotiating and awarding with local and overseas suppliers.
- Assist in adhoc task assigned by Superior from time to time.
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate and well versed.
- At least 1 year of working experience in purchasing.
- Must have typhoid injection card.