Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for boiler operations and it’s maintenance.
- Ensuring boiler operating in safe and efficient manner.
- Attending boiler breakdown and repair.
- Performing general preventive maintenance and corrective repairs of building, system, equipment and grounds including day to day repairs and emergency maintenance.
- Machine troubleshooting.
- Preventive maintenance.
- Building maintenance and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (wiring. replace/install light bulbs and sockets, troubleshoot DB panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary.
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Maximum care to be given to the maintenance of physical asset of the entire building and factory in order to keep them in best possible functional state.
- To keep all equipment in good order by providing daily maintenance of the equipment.
- Assist the team leader in the development, planning and implementation of a preventive maintenance program.
- Coordinate and ensure all work are carried out efficiently minimizing any inconveniences to customer or factory operations and to take corrective action when necessary.
- Possess at least Professional Certificate in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Possess Boilerman Certificate (Grade 2) certified by JKKP.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Capable of responding to inquiries and issues in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.