- Coordination of internal
resources and third parties/vendors for flawless project execution.
- Info delivery to Panel
- Monitoring main contractor, ensuring
that all the aims of the project are met.
- Site visit, goods receiving or return,
handover from landlord/owner/management.
- Coordination of site info with
internal Design Team, delivering materials and drawing process.
- Ensuring renovation is completed
with technically perfect.
- Reviewing the quality and
quantity of the completed project with project standards.
- Ensuring the actual site and
drawing is tally.
- Creating and maintaining
comprehensive project documentation.
- Coordinating with
runners/architect /bomba /to obtain local authority approval.
- Coordinating with procurement
department for equipment and hardware purchase.
- Developing a detailed project
plan for daily/weekly progress tracking.
- Project evaluation upon
- Site handover to Store
Merchandising, ensuring stock up is running smoothly.
- Justification to be use or
change equipment with the existing layout with revamp layout.
- Arranging and selecting
contractor for projects
Must to have:
- Experience in the construction
field preferably with technical background in design, engineering or
- Clearly understanding project
management/programming and layout.
- Must be willing to travel and work
as & when required.
Good to have:
- Self-motivated and pro-active with
clear drive delivery.Good planning and organizational
- Strong communication skills and
must be able to deal with tenant and contractors.