Duties & Responsibilities
- Gatekeeper of Manpower Requisition Form (MRF), ensuring MRF is being raised by HOD and approved by CEO, Retail prior to Job Posting in the appropriate recruitment portal.
- Shortlisting candidates with the criteria fixed by Hiring Manager and send to Hiring Manager for shortlisting for interview.
- Scheduling interview and obtaining all the info needed from the shortlisted candidates eg an updated cv, a copy of IC, academic cert and latest 3 months payslips and sign into e-job application form prior to the interview date.
- Prepare the necessary interview questionnaires/checklist and attending the interview with the Hiring Manager.
- Salary proposal preparation with salary comparison, candidate’s profile and current market salary benchmarking.
- Preparing offer letter once the salary package is being approved by CEO, Retail and accepted by hired candidate.
- Pre-onboarding arrangements eg assets preparation with relevant department prior to the commencement date:
- IT Department for electronic gadget request, email setup, access to the copier machine, desktop phone etc.
- Admin Department for stationery request, business card and HQ parking stickers.
- HR Department for Employee ID/fingerprint/facial recognition registration, starter kit, uniform, cloth mask.
- New Joiner 1st day on board.
- New Employee Orientation for the introduction of Company Profile, Highlights on Employee Benefits and myNEWS Loyalty Programme.
- Welcome note with New Hired Checklist and New Hired On-Boarding Checklist to be sent to new joiner via email.
- New Joiner announcement via email to all employees of myNEWS Group.
- LED projection for a week.
- Updating new joiner and resigned staff in HRIS system.
- Monitoring of staff confirmation, send out reminders to the respective HODs in due course.
- Off-boarding process for resignee
- 1st step – Resignee to sign off Exit Declaration Form.
- 2nd step – Issuance “Acceptance of Resignation” with last working day and balance of annual leaves to be off-setting prior to the last day of work.
- 3rd step – Sending out Exit Checklist & Exit Interview Form to resignee a week before their last physical day of working.
- Participating meetings, career fairs and outlet volunteer support.
- Maintaining company organization charts, employee directory and yearly public holiday list.
- Assisting in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures for constant improvement of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Actively engaging in Company activities/events for employee engagement programs, CSR supports, employee non benefits program.
- Assisting in employee performance management eg mid-year/year end appraisal exercise.
- Drafting internal/external correspondence eg memo, letter etc as & when needed.
- Assist in any adhoc task assigned by Superior from time to time.
Must to have:
Good to have:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Well versed in Employment Act 1955.
- Good command in English and BM.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Has experience in IR will be and added advantage.
- Able to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage.