Duties & Responsibilities
• To plan ahead for all travel plans in order to meet ETA
• To develop route planning vis a vis changing traffic and weather condition, and stopovers
• To control all travel expenses to justifiable means
• To execute job responsibilities in accordance to all safety measures and traffic rules & regulations.
• To exercise due care for passenger/s well being, safety and transfer vehicle at all times.
• To duly ensure that the transfer vehicle is well maintained avoiding delay of transit or road mishaps.
• To upkeep transfer vehicle in the utmost cleanliness for the comfort of the passenger/s
• To manage passenger/s punctuality to be ready for pick up avoiding late ETA for next destination.
• To communicate well and accurately on passenger/s pick up point to avoid downtime of waiting.
• To record daily travel route as required with last drop off timing being signed off by passenger
• To strictly adhere to allowable hours beyond working hours as stipulated in Letter of Offer
• To perform vehicle wash and vacuum as scheduled by superior
• To sanitize the transfer vehicle appropriately at fixed interval.
• To wear mask at all times during the transfer
• Must be contactable on phone at all times during working hours
• To behave in appropriate and acceptable norms as per Malaysian culture; respectful, courteous, helpful and hospitable.
• To remain highly confidential on all matters being discussed by passenger/s during transit at all times
• To report to superior on any receipt of monetary rewards or meals gifted by passenger/s, even if it is a token of appreciation.
• Assist in adhoc task assigned by Superior from time to time.•
1. Min 3 year(s) of working experience as driver
2. Valid Class D driving license and PSV license .
4. No history of authority related offences
5. Punctuality, Honesty and Hygiene