Duties & Responsibilities
- · Coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless project execution.
- · Info delivery to Panel Contractor.
- · Monitoring main contractor, ensuring that all the aims of the project are met.
- · Site visit, goods receiving or return, handover from landlord/owner/management.
- · Coordination of site info with internal Design Team, delivering materials and drawing process.
- · Ensuring renovation is completed with technically perfect.
- · Reviewing the quality and quantity of the completed project with project standards.
- · Ensuring the actual site and drawing is tally.
- · Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- · Coordinating with runners/architect /bomba /to obtain local authority approval.
- · Coordinating with procurement department for equipment and hardware purchase.
- · Developing a detailed project plan for daily/weekly progress tracking.
- · Project evaluation upon completion.
- · Site handover to Store Merchandising, ensuring stock up is running smoothly.
- · Justification to be use or change equipment with the existing layout with revamp layout.
- Arranging and selecting contractor for projects
- Must to have:
- · Experience in the construction field preferably with technical background in design, engineering or construction.
- · Clearly understanding project management/programming and layout.
- · Must be willing to travel and work as & when required.
- Good to have :
- · Self-motivated and pro-active with clear drive delivery.
- · Good planning and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills and must be able to deal with tenant and contractors.