Duties & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for sales revenue, profit and expansion plan for RTE Food.
2. Work with factory and suppliers for new products development and launching to stores.
3. Develop product pricing strategy, instore display standard, advertising and monthly promotional plan.
4. Liaise with operations to execute compliance, training and SOP creation
5. Visiting stores, perform market research on food trend and competitor analysis.
6. Store layout planning committee for RTE Food section to ensure efficient process flow and maximised customer experience.
7. Ensuring all Counter Food related promotion feedback are recorded, post-mortem report is compiled and documented for future reference & internal improvements.
8. Bi-weekly store travel to outlets to get feedback on new products, SOP and engage with customer to gain insights for future developments.
9. Conduct internal panellist product presentation & management product testing for product approval.
10. Assist in adhoc task assigned by Superior from time to time.
1. Min 3-5 year(s) of working experience in retail / FMCG / food service industry
2. Food Technology/Food Science or other relevant background can be considered
3. Passion for latest food trend, any kind of professional certification & exposure in F&B, Halal, food safety, food manufacturing or culinary would be added advantage.
4. A creative mind to innovate and drive new products and platforms within product categories to help drive the business growth.
Good to have:
1. Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
2. Experience in retail operation and quick service restaurant
3. Japanese speaking
4. Result oriented, able to work at a fast pace, multi-task and tight deadlines environment.